Research PublicationsAll these research publications are from the research work done by medical students during their 5 years at SKZMDC. Many are current 4th and final year students.
- Anza Zahid, Muhammad Ali Ayub, Mujtaba Saeed, Nasir Pasha, Abdul Jabbar Dar, Huzaifa Javed, Aimen Shakeel, Amna Nasir, Ana Akbar, Zainab Tarrar, Ayesha Humayun. Treatment Compliance in Diabetics: Physician Patient Relationship. Annals of KEMU, 2017 last issue.
- Hadia Shahbaz, Sumbal Shabbir, Jawaria Maryam, Safoora Amir, Ayesha Humayun. Quality of Life in Patients with Skin Diseases on Exposed Parts - A Study in Two Teaching Hospitals of Lahore. Proceeding S.Z.P.G.M.I. Vol: 31(2): pp. 103-110, 2017. http://proceedings-szh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Quality-of-Life-in-Patients-with-Skin-Diseases-on-Exposed-Parts-A-Study-in-Two-Teaching-Hospitals-of-Lahore.pdf
- Muhammad Zaeem Khalid, Maria Azim, Noor Haroon, Aneeza Irfan, Mohammad Hamza Khan, Mehro Mashhadi, Muhammad Imran Anwar, Ayesha Humayun. Pattern and Socio-Demographic Determinants of presentation of Breast Cancer. Proceeding S.Z.P.G.M.I. Vol: 31(2): pp. 111-119, 2017. http://proceedings-szh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Pattern-and-Socio-Demographic-Determinants-of-presentation-of-Breast-Cancer-1.pdf
- Danyal Shafiq Butt, Saima Malik, Muhammad Zaeem Khalid, Mona Aziz and Ayesha Humayun. Gender Distribution of ABO and Rhesus Blood Groups among Medical Students of a Public Medical School in Lahore, Pakistan. Proceeding S.Z.P.G.M.I. Vol: 30(2): pp. 77-81, 2016. http://proceedings-szh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Gender-Distribution-of-ABO-and-Rhesus-Blood-Groups-among-Medical-Students-of-a-Public-Medical-School-in-Lahore-Pakistan-1.pdf
- Huma Khalid, Komal Khawar, Maheen Fawad, Mahrukh Farhat, Mahum Imran, Myera Shahnawaz, Mazia Shahid, Pashmal Yousaf, Qurrat-ul-Ain, Rubab Saleem, Saba Ahmed, Rabbiya Sarwar, Hyder Ali Khan, Ayesha Humayun. ‘Age of menarche in relation to socio-economic status, BMI, physical activity and stress among school girls’. Proceedings of Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, 2015 Jan to June. http://proceedings-szh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Age-of-Menarche-in-Relation-to-Socioeconomic-Status-BMI.pdf
- Fatima Riaz, Hafiza Asma Nazir, Hira Tariq, Hamna Sohail, Sehrish Gul Khattak, Hyder Ali Khan, Hina Mehmood, Ayesha Humayun. ‘Risk factors of oral cancer in Lahore, Pakistan: a case control design’. Proceedings of Shaikh Zayed Medical Complex, 2015 Jan to June. http://proceedings-szh.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Risk-Factors-of-Oral-Cancer-in-Lahore-Pakistan.pdf
- Fatimah N, Hasnain Nadir M, Kamran M, Shakoor A, Mansoor Khosa M, et al Depression among Students of a Professional Degree: Case of Undergraduate Medical and Engineering Students. Int J Ment Health Psychiatry Vol: 2 Issue: 2. doi:10.4172/2471-4372.1000120
Oral Research Paper PresentationsUndergraduate Original Research Papers were presented at International Public Health Conference 2016. In Oral Presentations Competition,
1st position was secured by 4th year students.
Researchers: Muhammad Rassan, Ibtihaj Imran, M. Azfar Ehsan, Tahira Qadeer, Selina Mahmood, Hareem Fatima, Muzna Ali Khan, Hareem Fatima, Michelle Ahmed, Ramisha Rabbani, Mehrwar Ismail (4th Year 2015-16)
Titled: ‘Prevalence of Hypertension among Depressed’
2nd position was secured by 4th year students
Researchers: Muhammad Zaeem Khalid, Maria Azim, Noor Haroon, Aneeza Irfan, Muhammad Hamza Khan, Mehro Mashhadi (4th Year 2015-16)
Titled: ‘Advanced Stage Diagnosis and Treatment Delay of Breast Cancer Patients: Its Predictors and Impact on Patient's Life’
3rd position was secured by 4th year students
Researchers: Syed Hasnain Ali, Rani Bushra Saeed, Shalla Azeem, Sharmeen.F. Subzwari, Tayyaba Aslam, Salum Shahzad, M. Usama Nazir, Hiba Shakeel (4th Year 2015-16)
Titled: ‘Role of Hidden Curriculum in The Development Of Empathy Among Undergraduate Medical Students’
Research Poster PresentationsUndergraduate Original Research Papers were presented at International Public Health Conference 2016. In this final year students secured 3rd position in Posters’ talk competition in 2016.
Research titled; ‘Practice of Informed Consent for physical examination as perceived by patients in OPDs of tertiary care hospitals’.
Researchers: Mr. Mufazzal H Mahmud, Mr. Hassan Zahid, Ali Shahbaz, Usman Ansari, Shaheer Azhar, Salman Zaheer Chatha, M.Aoun Shah, Muhammad Ali, M.Hasan Asif, Hamza Asif, Haris Ashraf, Saifullah Dogar, Usama Bilal, Hanzla Amir, Omer Bajwa, Ateeb Usman, Haroon Israr, Rao Awais Akhtar, M.Zain-ul-Hassam and Abdul Rehman Cheema (Final Year 2015-16)