Policy points are;
- Engaging and empowering medical undergraduates in basic research and survey methodology skills and particularly in research ethics.
- Encouraging all undergraduate medical students to undertake research at least during their clinical years.
- Training undergraduates in medical/scientific writing e.g case reports, case series and review articles and original research writing.
- Encouraging medical undergraduates to undertake scientific writing and develop manuscripts.
- Collaboration with UG Researchers in other institutions/ colleges (local or international)
- Facilitating publishing of UG research work in local or international journals.