MS (Master of Surgery) and MD (Doctor of Medicine) NEW
Admission Notice Session 2022-23
Vacant Seats in Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore
|1st Year MBBS||2nd Year MBBS||3rd Year MBBS||4th Year MBBS||Final Year MBBS|
Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical College was established in 2009 with a mission to provide competency-based, integrated, quality medical education in motivational and student-friendly environment focused on self-directed, problem solving, research oriented learning based on sound scientific and ethical grounds.
By the end of the MBBS program our student will be able to:
- Practice evidence-based medicine by application of basic and clinical knowledge in promoting, preventing and managing prevalent diseases at different tiers of health system of Pakistan as member and/or leader of healthcare teams.
- Counsel, educate and advocate holistic concept of health and disease prevention and control measures in communities and healthcare settings focusing on behavioral and lifestyle change through professionalism, leadership and good communication, skills
- Reflect on their performance and practice by demonstrating self-assessment and internal motivation
- Develop, rationalize, conduct and publish scientifically and ethically sound research and generate reliable and good quality scientific evidence for guiding decision making in local and international context
- Listed in World Directory Of Medical Schools https://search.wdoms.org/home/SchoolDetail/F0002567
- Recognized by Pakistan Medical Council (PMC)
- University of Health Sciences was the admitting, examining and degree awarding university from 2015 till 2021
- In 2021 and onwards Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University, Islamabad is the admitting university of SKZMDC, while University of Health Sciences remains as examining and degree awarding university to date
- University of The Punjab was the admitting, examining and degree awarding university from 2009 till 2015.
Shaikh Zayed Postgraduate Medical Institute:
Shaikh Zayed Postgraduate Medical Institute with its component hospital, Shaikh Zayed Hospital, was established in 1986. Over the years, Shikha Fatima Institute of Nursing and Allied Health Sciences, National Health Research Center, National Institute of Kidney Diseases and finally Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al-Nahyan Medical and Dental College was added as component in 2009. This is a long journey of excellence, still thriving for the highest standards of multi-disciplinary teaching and training of students at all levels and a good quality, comprehensive patient care in all specialties and super-specialties at Shaikh Zayed Postgraduate Medical Institute, Lahore, Pakistan.