Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore is recognized by PM & DC Islamabad. It is affiliated with University of Health Sciences, Lahore for the purpose of examination & award of MBBS degree.
The ninety (90) regular seats of MBBS will be filled by the Punjab Admission Board on open merit basis. Remaining 10 seats in MBBS are foreign student seats and will be filled on merit basis through HEC and UHS.
The admissions shall be open on Regular seats in MBBS Program, to the individuals domiciled in the province of Punjab and those who appeared in MCAT of current year (Government of the Punjab Admission Board Test). Merit list is determined by UHS and students are allocated to our college. Since 2014 SKZMDC is 4th on merit list of Punjab.
For details please see the link to UHS rules of admission. http://www.uhs.edu.pk/downloads/regulationsmbbs.pdf
Reference Ministry of National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination, Government of Pakistan letter No. F. 11-4/2020/SZPGMI-(T-IV) dated 1st October, 2020, Shaikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Medical & Dental College, Lahore, is now under the administrative control of Federal Government and, therefore, admission in this college against total 100 seats will be made on Federal Quota basis. Detail of quota seats are as under:
Quota of Seats:
|Sr. No.||Quota Category||No. of Seats|
|1.||Punjab & ICT Seats||38|
|9.||Reserve Seats for Foreign Graduates||10|
|10.||Federal Govt. Employees||09|
(a) Minimum 65% (715/1100) marks in FSc Pre-Medical or Equivalent Examination.
(b) Minimum 65% marks conducted by Pakistan Medical Commission.
- College Fee for the 1st Year session 2021-22 is Rs.35,780/-
- Tuition Fee for Foreign graduates reserved seats is US $10,000. Rest of the charges will be as per University of Health Sciences, Lahore prospectus.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided in April on merit basis as per UHS rules & regulations.
Mandatory Documents Required
- Application Form duly filled by the candidate.
- 10 latest passport size photographs (sky blue background) duly attested by Govt. Officer Grade-17 or above (one on front and rest on back). ii) 6 latest photos size (1x1), sky blue background.
- Undertaking agreement by the student or worth Rs. 100/- duly attested by Notary Public and the Civil Judge.
- Photocopy of Bank challan of deposited college fee.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Secondary School Certificate (Matric Certificate) / O-Level alongwith Equivalence Certificate.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Certificate/ detailed marks of F.Sc (Pre Medical) / A-Level, along with Equivalence Certificate.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Provisional and Character certificate of college last attended.
- Original & 6 Photocopies of Domicile Certificate.
- Proof of residence/property/education or any tangible evidence of stay in region of domicile.
- 6 Photocopies of Result card of entry test (MDCAT) / SAT-II score.
- Disability certificate issued by specialist working in Govt. Hospital describing the nature of disability (For seats of persons with disabilities only).
- Employment certificate issued by relevant Federal Government institution (For seats of Federal Govt. Employees only).
- 6 Photocopies of CNIC or B-Form (the candidate as well as the parent / guardian).
- 6 Photocopies of Passport.
- Original Board Migration Certificate/NOC in case of F.Sc. from Federal Board or other than Punjab.
- Certificate that you have been vaccinated against Tetanus, Measles, Mumps & Rubella.
- Certificate showing that you have been screened for HIV.(for Reserve Seats for Foreign Graduates.