The department of Histopatholgy is providing diagnostic services and is involved in:
- Diagnosing surgical pathology and biopsy specimens.
- Performing and diagnosing FNAC of indoor patients, outdoor patients in addition to ultrasound guided FNACs.
- Cytodiagnosis on Pap smears, Pleural/ ascitic and other fluids etc.
- FCPS II Histopathology training
- M Phill Histopathology training
- FCPS II training on rotation of different disciplines and various postgraduate courses including MS, MD, DGO, DTCD, DMRT etc.
- Conducting undergraduate MBBS classes including General Pathology and Special Pathology
- Paramedical programmes like BSc MLT courses and lab technician courses
Prof Dr. Aman Ur Rehman
Head of the Department
Dr. Shahila Jalil
MBBS, DCP, FCPS
Dr. Sara Riaz
Dr. Farah Bano Niazi